Vexilar IPX1212 FLX-12 ProPack II & 12 Ice-Ducer
Brand : Vexilar
- 13.50 LBS
The streamlined, flat surface of the FLX-12 delivers a larger display that won’t trap rain or snow. This design also allows for increased viewing angle. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FLX‑12 offers a 20' Low Power range setting option for use in shallow water or thick weeds and a night viewing mode.
Five depth ranges to 120 feet. It offers a unique night mode option so the display is easier to view at night and also lights up the center depth graphics. There are 20 steps of Interference rejection (IR) to help knock-out interference from other sonar systems. If your battery is running low, the display gives a coded series of flashes long before the unit shuts down. The FLX-12 is VERY popular for open water use as well. When you put the FLX-12 using Vexilar’s Brushless data transfer technology, you get a sunlight readable display with a built in low power mode and ranges to 120 feet. This pack is ready for the ice right out of the package with a 12 degree Ice-Ducer transducer.
Using the round case design of the popular Pro Pack, the Ice Pro system does NOT come with the DD-100 that gives the user a digital depth and battery status – they can be added later! This system fits easily into a five gallon bucket and comes standard with a 12 volt 9 amp Hour battery that is easily accessed in the back of the system. You get one rod holder with this pack, but you have room to have two. The unit is pre-tapped to hold all of Vexilar accessories like the Glo-Ring, Flex-light, Beverage holder and comes with a Vexilar tackle box and easy to use cable management system. Protect your investment with the addition of a Soft Pack Carry case (SP0007) sold separately. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
FH1000 FUSE HOLDER
Mounted on the positive terminal of your battery is a fuse holder and fuse. Vexilar knows your battery can cause fires if a dead short happens, so we have taken the added safety precaution to include this fuse holder with a 3 amp fuse for your battery.
• It comes standard with a 3 amp automotive fuse, but you can put in a size fuse from 3 amp to 10 amps.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, check to see if fuse or fuse holder is loose.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, inspect the fuse itself, if the wire inside the fuse is burnt, the fuse must be replaced
• YES your Vexilar can run without the fuse holder by connecting directly to the battery, but please use it whenever possible for safety purposes.
• If for some reason you’ve lost your fuse holder or would like to put them on all your Vexilar systems, they are available directly at vexilar.com, part number: FH1000