Brand : Kahtoola
- 0.90 LBS
Keep your adventures going all winter long with high-performance traction designed specifically for hard, slippery surfaces. Ten ultra-tough tungsten-carbide spikes underfoot shrug off high-mileage adventures on abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete, while a low profile design means you won’t have to adjust your stride while running or walking. For increased comfort, the spikes are integrated into flexible plates that disperse impact forces on the foot, so you can stay out longer and go farther.
- 10 tungsten carbide spikes
- Flexible plates disperse impact forces on the foot
- Ergonomically shaped harness with reinforced eyelets
- Integrated toe bail for added security
- Raised heel tab for easy on/off
- Includes tote sack
- Ten Tungsten Carbide Spikes - Strategically placed, tungsten-carbide spikes provide a stable platform, resist wear on hard surfaces and are integrated into flexible plates that disperse impact forces on the foot.
- Ergonomically Shaped Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Harness - Features reinforced eyelets for increased durability, is ergonomically shaped to allow for a very low-profile fit and retains its elasticity down to -22°F (-30°C).
- Toe Bail - Keeps the toe from pushing through the front of the harness for added security while descending.
- Raised Heel Tab - Provides a secure grip point on the harness for easy on and off in frozen winter conditions with cold or gloved hands.