Mount-it MI-4222 Ceiling TV Mount
- 9.00 LBS
Same mount Service centers use to Mount a TV securely to the ceiling
- Mount-It! folds conveniently up into the mount for easy storage and contemporary design. The bracketed mount swivels and tilts as well to create ergonomic positioning and easy viewing of your device. This TV display mount has been strength tested at three times its maximum capacity of 44lbs ensuring a safe grip on your device.
- This monitor arm mount is ideal for ceilings, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, and work spaces. The easy folding and unfolding features make room for supplies, notes, kitchen appliances, spreadsheets, and keyboards. These mounts are also designed for pitched ceilings and corner installations. The tilting and swiveling also make your screen an easy-access device. Use it for touch screen displays to access cook books, e-mail, stocks, or the news all from under your cabinet.
- The rigorous testing of our mounts confirm their stability and strength. They can hold 17 inch - 37 inch displays with ease. They are VESA compatible with 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, and 200x200mm brackets. The 44 lbs load capacity was comfortably out performed by engineer stress tests. The articulating functions hold up well under most modern displays.
- The tilt, swivel, and fold features offer a variety of ergonomic settings for your display. The tilt ranges from 0 to -90 degrees. It swivels left and right 45 degrees covering a wide array of possibilities. The arm of under cabinet TV mount that is connected to the TV can be extended or shortened to allow the best elevation for the TV. The mount comes with a special lip to secure the TV in folded position.
- Black Heavy gauge steel construction supports up to 44 lbs. Our TV mounts are made with high grade quality rugged materials. All mounting hardware is included with the mount. The arm is a sleek silver color contrasting the black brackets which match most LCD, LED, and Plasma displays. The decor of this device seamlessly fits in with contemporary home design. And the folding features keep the screen and arm out of the way when you don't want it.